This item is currently out of stock. Want a reminder when it's back in stock? Click here for a reminder!
Magic Clean is a 100% biodegradable multi-surface disinfectant that kills bacteria, inactivates viruses, and controls mold and mildew. Magic Clean’s formula kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria and viruses, kills fungus, mold, and mildew at the source and inhibits growth, and also reduces indoor allergens when used as directed. With a subtle clean fresh scent featuring no added fragrance, it can eliminate odors on almost any hard or soft surface. The heavy-duty odor eliminating capability makes Magic Clean ideal for eliminating troublesome pet stains and odors. Magic Clean’s Multi-Surface Formula has EPA approval for residential, commercial, and hospital use. Magic Clean is easy to use with no harsh chemicals or fumes and is safe to use around your family and pets.
- Kills 99.9% of harmful bacteria*
- Kills 99.9% of cold and flu viruses*
- EPA registered and NSF listed
- 100% biodegradable
- No added fragrance
- Gentle enough to use around your family, and pets, no hazardous warnings, and no harsh chemicals fumes
- Eliminates pet stains and odors in carpet and rugs
- Removes common indoor allergens
- Sanitizes hard non-porous food contact surfaces in 60 seconds*
- Controls mold and inhibits mold growth
- Deodorizes while it cleans
- Low toxicity
- No need to use personal protective equipment
- Eliminates mold, mildew, and odor in HVAC systems
- Non-irritating to skin
- No VOCs (Volatile Organic Compounds)
- One (1) 32 oz bottle
- Two (2) 3 oz bottles
- Use on many types of materials: glass, plastic, painted wood, laminate, chrome, stainless steel, polyurethane coated hardwood floors, glazed ceramic tile, sealed concrete linoleum floors.
- Areas of use include: homes, vehicles, gym locker rooms, sports gear, laundry rooms, veterinary, barber shops, laboratories, restaurants, boats, ships, meat poultry processing plants, farms, animal pens and poultry houses, egg processing premises, hatcheries, swine premise sanitation, refrigerated storage units (empty & disconnected), HVAC and AC systems, airplanes, trains, trucks, buses & automobiles. Use as a mold controller mildew stat on hard nonporous surfaces (i.e, tiles) and soft surfaces
- 2 year (24 months) shelf life, if unopened
- 1 year (12 months) shelf life, if opened
- 32 OZ bottle includes approximately 473 trigger pulls
- 3 OZ bottle includes approximately 89 trigger pulls
Note: Test for colorfastness.
* When used as directed