This holiday season we have the perfect gift for every person in your family. In this article, we want to feature the ultimate gift for the Zen Queen in your life: the LivePure Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier.
Why Every Home Needs a Humidifier
The Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier adds moisture to your indoor air for healthier skin, hair, sleep and sinuses. Dry air can cause moisture to evaporate from the skin and can cause respiratory symptoms to worsen over time. The dry air can also cause issues in your home, including static electricity, peeling wallpaper and cracks in paint and furniture.
What the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Has to Offer
The Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier does not have a filter, which helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew. It also comes with a refillable tank with a refill indicator and automatic shut-off. With its easy to use controls, there are multiple mist output settings to choose from. It also is a compact, tabletop size with a sleek and modern design.
How the Ultrasonic Cool Mist Humidifier Works
The Ultrasonic operation uses vibration to create water vapor rather than heat to eliminate the safety issues associated with hot water humidifiers. Instead of electricity, these units use vibrations to vaporize water. This makes it much safer than hot water humidifiers, which can be extremely hot to the touch. Ultrasonic humidifiers are also much quieter than traditional humidifiers.
Monitoring Your Home’s Humidity Levels
While humidifiers offer a range of benefits, it’s important to monitor your home’s humidity level. Excessive levels of humidity can make breathing difficult and some allergy symptoms worse. Common allergens, including dust mites, mold and mildew thrive in damp environments. According to the EPA, the ideal indoor humidity level should be between 30-50%. Humidity levels above 60% are too high.