How to Measure Your Mattress
LivePure mattress encasings are made to fit most standard mattress sizes but you'll also want to measure the height of your mattress to make sure you pick the correct encasing depth for your bed.
Standard mattress sizes for Width (W) and Length (L) include:
- Twin: 39 x 75 inches
- Long Twin: 39 x 80 inches
- Full: 54 x 75 inches
- Queen: 60 x 80 inches
- King: 78 x 80 inches
- California King: 72 x 84 inches
Mattress Height (H) = Encasing Depth
Many mattresses are made with a pillow top or have an additional mattress pad on top, which adds to the overall height of the mattress. The encasing depth must fit the total height of the mattress plus pillow top, so make sure you include the topper in your measurement.
Measuring Your Mattress:
- Place a ruler at the lower seam of mattress.
- Measure to the highest point on mattress.
- Include full height of pillow top, foam topper or mattress pad in your measurement.
- Order encasing to fit the full height of mattress and topper. When in doubt, order a deeper size to make sure it fits.
- Do not press on the mattress while measuring.