LivePure MERV 13 HVAC Furnace Filters are 20 times more effective than ordinary fiberglass filters. They have an electrostatic charge which captures allergens smaller than 1 micron including dust, pollen, mold spores and dust mites that trigger asthma and allergies.
For maximum efficiency, furnace filters should be changed every 3-4 months. Furnace filters are sold in packs of 4 filters so you don’t have to remember to order more for a whole year.
- Efficiency up to MERV 13
- Electrostatic charge captures airborne allergens smaller than 1 micron
- Captures dust, mold, pet dander, smoke, and dust mites and debris
- Also traps large allergens including pollen and lint
- Up to 20 times more effective at capturing micro particles than ordinary fiberglass filters
- Will not support growth of bacteria, mold, mildew or fungi in normal use
- Excellent for high-velocity systems and maximum air flow
- Package contains 4 filters
- Replace filter every 3-4 months
- LivePure HVAC furnace filters are made in the USA
- Available in most standard sizes
Free Shipping on orders over $59! If the items in your order which qualify for 'Free Shipping' total $59 or more, your order ships FREE! Offer valid only in the continental United States. Some restrictions apply.
Choose from Free Shipping (on qualifying orders only) or Standard Shipping at checkout. Please allow up to 10 business days for delivery of orders with free shipping selected. Standard Shipping generally takes 2-5 business days. Orders shipping Standard may take additional time to reach destinations such as Alaska and Hawaii. Delivery time-frames are estimates only. Most orders ship within 1 business day of receipt. (For example, if you place an order on Monday, it will ship Tuesday. If you place an order Friday, it will ship Monday).
We currently ship only to the US and Canada. Shipments to Canada may be subject to additional duties, taxes, or fees, which are assessed and charged by Canadian governmental agencies and will be payable by the recipient. LivePure assumes no responsibility for any duties, fees, taxes, or other charges added after the time of shipment.
Handling and Processing Time:
Most orders ship the next business day after the order is placed. Up to 1 business day handling time is expected and this handling time does not count toward your total shipping time.